Now is the time. Rambam is the place.
Friends of Rambam like you can stay up to date on the latest developments in healthcare and innovation, through a wealth of exciting and useful information and opportunities.
Rambam On Call
Rambam’s bi-annual popular health magazine, features breaking news, tips for healthy living, and highlights of events with our friends around the world.
Rambam Maimonides Medical Journal
A peer-reviewed publication where physicians and scientists from around the world publish notable biomedical research.
at the Rambam Summit
Participants at the annual Rambam Summit are treated to an insider’s look into the cutting edge of medical research from world leaders. Check out our plans for the next Summit.
Throughout the year Rambam welcomes delegations and individual visitors interested in seeing first-hand the fulfillment of its ambitious vision. American Friends of Rambam encourages you to experience the excitement for yourself and to appreciate how quickly Rambam is becoming one of the leading hospitals and research centers in the world.
Late spring is also an excellent opportunity to plan a trip to Israel to attend the annual Rambam Summit. At this time of year, Rambam rolls out the red carpet for its friends from around the world, with an unforgettable program of exciting events and tours.
To arrange a visit, please contact American Friends of Rambam at (212) 292-4499.
The 2017 Rambam Summit Experience
Sunday – Tuesday, June 4-6, 2017
The Rambam Summit extends a red carpet to its friends from around the world, with an exciting and event-packed program of riveting insider tours, a scientific conference where world-leading researchers explain the latest trends in medicine, and a gala celebration honoring Summit guests and the recipients of the Rambam Award.
Attending the Rambam Summit is an extraordinary opportunity to witness the future of medicine in the making at Rambam Health Care Campus. We hope you will consider joining us there.
- Participate in the 2017 Rambam Summit and lean about our cutting-edge medical achievements, enjoy a gala evening celebrating a year of accomplishments and honoring distinguished recipients of the 2017 Rambam Award.
- The Kidney: Genetics and Beyond, will be the focus of the Summit’s Health of Tomorrow scientific conference. Discover how modern technology is enabling advances to prevent, diagnose and treat kidney disease.
2017 Rambam Awardees
Jeffrey M. Drazen, MD, Editor-in-Chief, The New England Journal of Medicine
Richard Horton (FRCP, FRCPCH, FMedSci), Editor-in-Chief, The Lancet
Dr. Harvey and Mrs. Gloria Kaylie, Founder and President, Mini-Circuits
Ambassador Dennis B. Ross, Counselor, The Washington Institute for Near East Policy, and US Middle East Envoy (1992-2000)
The Rambam Award
With its prestigious Rambam Award, Rambam honors outstanding individuals who have made an exceptional contribution to medicine, science, technology, leadership and humanity, and who exhibit extraordinary passion, caring and special generosity to the State of Israel.
Previous Rambam Award recipients include Former Prime Minister and Head of State Shimon Peresz”l, Prof. Mary-Claire King, Meri and Sol Barer, Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks, and Joan and Sanford Weill. Learn more about past honorees
For more information about joining us at the Summit, please contact American Friends of Rambam at (212) 292-4499.
The Department of International Medicine at Rambam Health Care Campus offers the latest in modern and technologically advanced medical procedures. Thousands of patients worldwide apply online to the department each year. Patients visit for a wide variety of consultations and treatments provided by Rambam’s top specialists.
International Medical Services at Rambam
Why Should You Apply for Medical Treatment via Rambam’s Department of International Medicine?
- Patients are treated by leading specialists in every area of health care.
- Our state-of-the-art facilities ensure a high standard of diagnostics and treatment.
- A multilingual staff is available at your service. A personal coordinator is assigned to each patient and guides them through the treatment process.
- The Department of International Medicine offers comprehensive service, including assistance with logistical arrangements such as transportation, hotel accommodations, and travel visas.
Rambam’s Action Plan
- You provide the information needed to begin the process of a medical consultation. To get started, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and the type of service you are interested in receiving. In the subject line include “International Medicine.”
- A medical consultant will review the information provided by you and then contact you by phone or by e-mail.
- Rambam may ask you to provide additional documentation (medical records, laboratory tests, etc.) so that we can thoroughly assess your medical condition and provide you with a cost estimate for your required treatment/consultation.
- A medical specialist will develop a personalized examination and treatment program for your specific condition.
- You will be provided with all medical documentation upon completion of your medical treatment/consultation.
- After returning to home, your personal coordinator will follow up regarding your medical condition.
Rambam looks forward to receiving your application.
The Department of International Medicine can be contacted by phone, fax, or email:
Phone: +972 (4) 7771186
Fax: +972 (4) 7771650
If you need additional assistance, please contact American Friends of Rambam at (212) 292-4499.
HOST AN EVENT
There are many ways to help raise awareness about Rambam Health Care Campus, and to make a tangible difference in the lives of people in Israel. Consider hosting an event at your home, place of worship, or club, with a visiting Rambam physician. We invite you to be our valued partner in sharing inspiration and knowledge about how Israeli ingenuity is shaping medicine on a regional and global level.
We welcome you to contact the American Friends of Rambam office at (212) 292-4499 for more information and to share your event ideas.
American Friends of Rambam host events around the country to honor Rambam’s achievements and its supporters.
Future American Friends of Rambam Events
Past American Friends of Rambam Events
Other Special Events in 2016
For more information about events in your area, please contact American Friends of Rambam at (212) 292-4499 or Like our Facebook page for regional updates.