The Department of International Medicine at Rambam Health Care Campus offers the latest in modern and technologically advanced medical procedures. Thousands of patients worldwide apply online to the department each year. Patients visit for a wide variety of consultations and treatments provided by Rambam’s top specialists.
International Medical Services at Rambam
Why Should You Apply for Medical Treatment via Rambam’s Department of International Medicine?
- Patients are treated by leading specialists in every area of health care.
- Our state-of-the-art facilities ensure a high standard of diagnostics and treatment.
- A multilingual staff is available at your service. A personal coordinator is assigned toeach patient and guides them through the treatment process.
- The Department of International Medicine offers comprehensive service, including assistance with logistical arrangements such as transportation, hotel accommodations, and travel visas.
Rambam’s Action Plan
- You provide the information needed to begin the process of a medical consultation. To get started, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and the type of service you are interested in receiving. In the subject line include “International Medicine.”
- A medical consultant will review the information provided by you and then contact you by phone or by e-mail.
- Rambam may ask you to provide additional documentation (medical records, laboratory tests, etc.) so that we can thoroughly assess your medical condition and provide you with a cost estimate for your required treatment/consultation.
- A medical specialist will develop a personalized examination and treatment program for your specific condition.
- You will be provided with all medical documentation upon completion of your medical treatment/consultation.
- After returning to home, your personal coordinator will follow up regarding your medical condition.
Rambam looks forward to receiving your application.
The Department of International Medicine can be ccontacted by phone, fax, or email:
Phone: +972 (4) 7771186
Fax: +972 (4) 7771650
If you need additional assistance, please contact American Friends of Rambam at (212) 292-4499.