View the Recordings from the Annual Stanford-Rambam Symposium
Rambam Health Care Campus is proud to invite you to view the online recordings from this year’s Annual Stanford-Rambam Symposium, which was held virtually from November 9-11.
The Symposium focused on “Disaster Preparedness and Lessons Learned from the First Wave of the COVID-19 Pandemic”. It included lectures from leading physicians and healthcare professionals from both Rambam and Stanford, who addressed topics like surge capacity, data sharing, public health infrastructure, coordination between health systems, mental health, and our “new normal”.
The list of Rambam lecturers consists of the following specialists:
- Michael Halberthal, MD, MHA, General Director
- Rafael Beyar, MD, DSc, MPH, President, International Friends Associations
- Gila Hyams, RN, MA, Director of Nursing
- Eyal Fruchter, MD, M.H.A. Director, Division of Mental Health
- Hany Bahouth, MD, Director, Trauma & Emergency General Surgery
- Itay Shavit, MD, Director of the Pediatric Emergency Department
- Khetam Hussein, MD, Director, Infection Control Service
- Oren Caspi, MD, PhD, Director, Advanced Heart Failure Center, Department of Cardiology